To celebrate the start of training camp, let’s do a quick contest!
The good folks at Yuk Yuks here in Ottawa have offered up a great prize- A TABLE FOR 10 t0 your choice of one of their upcoming “non-premium” shows!
If you haven’t been to a Yuk Yuks show, I can’t recommend it enough. I’ve gone a few times and always had a great time and I think if you ask most people that have gone they would agree.? You can follow them on Facebook here.? On October 16th and 17th, Mick Foley (yes, that Mick Foley) will be in town for a series of shows. Promises to be a pretty hilarious show as the former-WWE legend, turned stand up comedian makes an appearance here in Ottawa. More details about that here.
So here’s the contest and it’s pretty simple.
Answer the following questions and email your response to email@example.com. Everyone who gets?all five questions right will be entered in a draw for the prize. Deadline for entries is today at 4:00 PM. It’s that?easy.
And because Yuk Yuks is the one offering up the prize, all of the questions will be about funny moments in Ottawa Senators’ history. ?Here goes…
- During last season’s miracle run to the playoffs, this Senator took a bite of a hamburger that had been thrown on to the ice.
- In one of the most memorable fights in Ottawa Senators’ history, Zdeno Chara tossed around this poor helpless Toronto Maple Leaf.
- What former Senator once said about the Ottawa media, “When they fly with the team and go through the [metal detector] at an airport, their bags are filled with beer. You realize right away what these people do when they write about the NHL.”
- Twitter has become a great source for Sens comedy in recent years. And perhaps nothing was better than the high profile beef between Robin Lehner and this Canadian singer.
- Another fight related question- in what was undoubtedly the worst hockey fight of all time, this former Senator (he played 7 games with Ottawa) squared off with Montreal Canadiens tough guy Aaron Downey.? We’re still waiting for the first punch to be thrown.